Concept information
Preferred term
Áthos (GRC), Hilandari (monastery), S. Nikola (chapel)
Note
- Date: 1664
Scope note
- above the entrance to the monastery; this church was founded 1664 and is the younger of two churches at Hilandar, which were dedicated to S. Nicholas. (the older one, f. 1660, was replaced by Eglise des Quarante Martyres in 19thc.)
Notation
- 91367
In other languages
URI
http://data.loterre.fr/ark:/67375/BQ7-FHMBNZR9-K
{{label}}
{{#each values }} {{! loop through ConceptPropertyValue objects }}
{{#if prefLabel }}
{{/if}}
{{/each}}
{{#if notation }}{{ notation }} {{/if}}{{ prefLabel }}
{{#ifDifferentLabelLang lang }} ({{ lang }}){{/ifDifferentLabelLang}}
{{#if vocabName }}
{{ vocabName }}
{{/if}}